Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cayenne HOT! HOT! HOT!

My Medical Minute

Heart disease galloped in my dad's generation. At least him and his brothers all made sixty something. Dad's heart was fine but he succumbed to a heart related reality called a brain aneurysm. My generation has not done as well. Three of my cousins,before they got to sixty, are gone due to heart disease. So I pay attention to this killer of men.

Then there are those stories of men in their 40's and 50's who have perfect blood pressure, normal cholesterol and plaque free arteries dropping dead from massive heart attacks. I first read about these stories on the internet and "you can't believe everything you read on the net, right?" Well, maybe so, but when a friend who works for a large insurance company tells me that she had 3 dossiers cross her desk with exactly the same information in them, its time to listen up! How does this happen and why does the Heart Foundation never tell you about these things?

And then there are the incredible stories of Dr. John Christopher and Dick Quinn and their fantastic discoveries concerning cayenne. Mr. Quinn has written a book entitled, "Left for Dead" where he describes his encounter with cayenne. I wish someone would write the John Christopher story. Google these names and see for yourself.

My cayenne story is a 'gooder' although not as dramatic as the guys I just mentioned. I was blessed to learn about their experiences before anything happened to my heart. These days I start my day - breakfast - with a cup of veggie juice having a rounded teaspoon of cayenne in it and every other day I open a 500mg capsule of the 90,000 heat units and add it to the mix. Of course I have a couple slices of toast and about a quarter cantaloupe with it. Please do not try this as it took me several years to get to this point. More about cayenne to come.


MORE SECRETS ABOUT HEALTHY COOKING HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers